Friday 9 March 2012

The Key to a Happy, Healthy and Fulfilling Life

Welcome to my blog

In creating my blog my mission is to help people to live a happy, healthy, prosperous and rewarding life.
Having personally suffered from the effects of depression, panic attacks and obsessive compulsive disorder, I soon realised that there was little sympathy from the public and very limited support from the medical profession. Therefore I quickly realised that I would have to plot my own perilous journey to recovery through personal trial and error.

Having travelled far and wide along this path to recovery, I feel that I am in a position and indeed relish the opportunity of sharing my discoveries with other people in a similar position. Hopefully by doing this we will both find benefit and comfort, as we aim to create a like minded community who can help each other to live a healthier and more rewarding life.

It isn’t my intention to share my life history and past problems with you, but rather to impart knowledge and provide advice, regarding the things which I have found to be therapeutic and beneficial.

Eventually I hope to provide you with a daily dose of positive input in the shape of words of wisdom or practical advice, which will help you experience a happy and rewarding day, as you rise above the negativity so prevalent in our daily environment.

So let us commence with a top ten list of things to remember to put into practice over the week ahead, as you aim to turn a new leaf and stride purposefully into a happier world!

When you get up in the morning resolve to say thank you for everything you’ve received and show gratitude for even the small things you receive.
Take some time to visualise what your ideal day ahead would be like.
Decide to think, talk and act as if your ideal day was assured and accomplished.
If a negative thought enters your head, immediately replace it with a pleasant positive thought.
Make a decision to show love and gratitude towards as many people as you can during the day.
Make it a habbit not to listen to or contribute to any negative gossip.
Be careful only to speak well of other people. What you give is what you receive!
Think, feel and act like a successful, happy and fulfilled person.
Take time out during the day to close your eyes, relax and visualise your dream and goals and how you would feel if they had been accomplished.
Repeat positive affirmations to yourself quietly during the day e.g. ‘I am happy and confident with great communication and people skills’, ‘all my debts have been paid off and I feel great’, ‘I have moved in to my dream house’.

At least this is a start and the first steps on the journey to your wonderful and amazing new life. However do remember that you must continue to programme your mind with this enlightened new way of thinking for at least a hundred and twenty days, before you will experience beneficial changes. 

Keep thinking happy and positive thoughts.

Bye for now,

Aled   

No comments:

Post a Comment